Saturday, May 9, 2009

new blogspot...=)


Hey Hey Hey....This is my new blog..i had deleted my old blog which i started 2 years ago..so now,have a new start over again^^...1st,this pic was edited by jin jin..he is kind of funny,his style and the way he talk..
.
LOLX...
.
Tomorro is mothers' day..happy mothers' days to my mother wong...i call my mum mother wong...silly right?but for me its special...it sounds special to me...=)
.
GUESS WHAT~
.
I've been working at* jeffrey's saloon blonde* for 3 weeks already..feel tiring because sometimes i have my lunch around 3pm...=(...but the thing i like is some customers will share their stories to me while i am doing their hair...the conversation wont make me feel tired but more energetic...>.<
.
HMM~
.
I guess i have nothing to say by now...and the...my profile will change day by day...@_@ SO . . .


c ya guys~~~


mis u all~~~


have a nice day too~~~






=)

7 comments:

kidO.yingchaO said...

hohoho...
welcome to blogspot. Nice start huh, keep it up!! Yeah!, im the first to comment here. ^^ Jiayou bro!

婉君 said...

HaiYa u~just start play blogspot...
Well..post more blog yae..something about me de..promote me also~Lolz..
I also will ask many friend laungh ur blog..
hahahaha~ {^_^}

kidO.yingchaO said...

walao eh wanjun, now so late dy u hvn sleep? still online wor?
Geng....
promote u? lolx. need meh?
i dun thk so lo, not worth also. hahas

s3im0 said...

u 2 jus like kids,,,xP...never ends fighting...anyway,,thx ya u 2...love u 2...wakakkaka

+_☆★wen☆★_+ said...

=="...lame lo...wakakaka~

s3im0 said...

silly wen

s3im0 said...

stupid wen