Friday, May 15, 2009

messy mind~happy birthday to my big bro~lov3 u~

HEY ho,,,few days dint BLOGGING...hows ur life recently?good?i jus quit my job...from the saloon...is stress tht need to chose for study o continue my hairstyle job?!haha,,,my sis bf call me on the phone,,we take about 1 hour on the phone,,,after tht,,,my sis call me,,,==!!!,,,then...my mum oso know my problem when she n my dad back home from shopping...walao...whole family know soon...my mum say if wana study...don use to study half then quick...my dad jus quite there...my sis and big bro not agree i study,cus i waste 1 year to study hair course oledy...DAMN...finaly,,,i put down my study n go for my hairstylist,,,cus i still noe i still interest in it!!! GAMBATEH !!!


AND~


my best buddy jus back from sabah...he bought me a big earing...he quite a nice guy...we know each other while we are small...thx~love ya~



BIRTHDAY BOY!!!my big bro birthday today...he bought us kfc...==!!!...haha..cus he now still working...cant celebrate...so,,u will get ur present soon,bro...not now!!!love u 2^^


WAKAKAKAK


t0d@y,we go matang de e smart if i not wrong,,,jus open not long...damn,,,nothing can shoping inside...n i go with jin jin,li teng,n her sis...we plan for singing k,,,but then the time was not enuf...so...tht y we go to matang there...crazy right...!!!


guess wad,we still go sing k when wenesday...xD



k,,,enjoy my pics,,,wakakakka







my big bro^^...he like fit body!!!









tis is his real face,small kid!!!!













my best buddy bought me's earing^^...damn big!!!
















wa,,,see jun and li teng...kido bo mood?cus sing till tired....jin miss some1 lo i guess~













waa,,,wad li teng doin???

kido feel bei song cus he wait so long haven sing~

jin jin say capture his half side more man bor~


wan jun relaxing,,,nice~







jin jin spoil the pic!!!kido leng zai lei~li teng peace^^~wan jun so serius singing~











2 sakai^^

















^_^!!! ... ... ...








yeahooo~~~^^v....




FINISH~


hahaxxx....miss u all~



nitEz =)

4 comments:

kidO.yingchaO said...

Happy birthday to your big brother ^^

lolx, eh, the pic, with ur describe, so funny lo. my face, aiks, so lanc. ><

s3im0 said...

no la,,lan c oso 1 style ma,,,cool man~

+_☆★wen☆★_+ said...

colly didn't go mei???

s3im0 said...

no,,,=D