Tuesday, May 19, 2009

love blog?suxxx...sry jin jin>.<...trips...love u mum^^

HAI...love blog?haha,,actually i type oledy,but now retype...cus i dono how get lost i type de blog... grr...==

i meet a girl b4...shes kind of pretty...kinda cute...sweet=)

love suxx?haha,,,and u...

hmmm...u make me love u b4,u make me hate u b4,u make me hurt b4...
hmmm...recently u msg me...i dono y i reply...i dono y i do tht...feel suxx...
haiz........sometimes still thinking of you...
haiz........do u?=X
and........hows ur life?hows ur exam?
and........hows ur healthy?fine?

remeber tht time i still admire u,i owes go to a place tht u owes at there~
sometime u know tht i goin there...but u no respond~
at tht time,,,u so cruel do u?hope not...but in the end u still was~
1 year,,,may be i was week...or may be u are strong enuf in tht~
i admit...i cant caught ur heart...until now...i still dono~

if i do it again like tht time~

would u leave me alone?

would u msg me?

would u still my fren?

i dono,,,i'm still wondering...

O YA...sorry jin jin...sorry for let u to wait...
it wont happen nex time le...
i promise la...and so sorry for the waiting...
if i late o wad i will msg u next time...
don angry le la...not cute le...wakaka
forgive me lo...^^

today*i hang out whole day*
damn,,,whole day i been at outside..tired!!!we go serian play water...jun,colly,jin,me...
we 4 person only...we go at bout 11 after breakfast n go play n back at 2 like tht n go eat...
and night...i still out...will post up tomoro,cus i wan take pics from fren 1st...

xD

damn,,,omost forgot...

happy birthday to my mum now...
thx god for present me a pretty mum,love her^^
she's kind,helpfull...she like joking n play with me...xD
she says me cute owes...==!!!
anyway,,,mum....love u much than ever...muacks~

so,,,time s to enjoy my pics~



i look at u,u dont look at me,,ok,,see how later~

wad?wan talk with me huh?xD...don hiu u


cute jin jin~


jin look at me seriusly...colly blur?me can did?


i go over there too~


peace^^v


yeah yeah~

you haven get hit ha jin,,,wan bully me bor
kolopok queen~junk food queen~


jun sure happy cus i use tis pic for ending pic...xD

nite le everybody....almost ppl wan wake up lo,now i jus sleep...almost 4 am le...

muaCKS!!!...to be continue~

4 comments:

kidO.yingchaO said...

Betul betul tak faham langsung what the first part of ur blog about.
lolx

hmmmmm, anyway.. happy bday to ur mummy. ^^

s3im0 said...

hoho,,,tell u soon^^...thx again...=)

hsiang ting said...

ur blog so blur... have to read twice... hahaha....

s3im0 said...

haha,,cus i am blur too^^