Saturday, March 6, 2010

wondering~~~

wondering?

aha...wondering looks beuty for me...

n my fren told me tht ... a kind man...doest get a true love from a woman...

and the...

a bad guy...catch a woman's heart???

funny,isnt it???

xD

i dono i am whether a good guy o a bad guy...*yes,i'm still young*

but yes...i think i am the 1st 1....ahaha~

well...

no girls wan me then?

==!!!

but i believe 1 day i will find a true love...

eventho i am not bad guy...but i still can catch her love for sure...

x)

sitting on the chair...

writing my mood~~~

and now i am hungry....

but i cant eat...

cus i'm fat enuf...

but i handsome....

xP

i gave my fren a ride jus now...

she talks alot in the car...

n i was jus like...listen...n laughing...

but i did concentrated wad u talking my fren...

n do u feel better?

perhaps....

life...hard????no~~~

it is not true...

as long as got some1 support u always...

u look pretty when u smile...

=)

good nite~~~

2 comments:

♥Juice♥Juicy♥ said...

Not really a kind man cant get love neh...Yes mo, a bad guys more easier to get love neh, but not long neh, a kind man hard to get love mo, but once he get, will be long then neh...u handsome mo??? oh god..forgive him for his zi lian neh.....hahaz....XD

s3im0 said...

soli neh...i noe u jealous me mo...don like tis mo...i noe i leng zai then he neh...lol..ths oso neh~~~