Monday, March 8, 2010

SINGLE

tht si wan jun...

owes say i'm acting cute...

i dint...

n saying my face look pity...

owes kawaii nei...ke ai mo...

ahaha

so KAWAII nei~~~

=X

11.17pm

my stomach naughty...

n i jus back from toilet...

u noe wad is it==!!!

guess wad...

n now all my frens are in couple...

and my fren asked me...

= how bout u?since they are in sweet moment...n u???do u have 1???

i answered...

= not all of them lei...still got 2 left...are single...

n wad to do...

may be its not the right time to me or not suit to hav 1 sweet heart right now~

i don even can afford myself...

how to afford the thing she wan???

u may say tis is jus a reason for me to quit tis topic...

but its truely from wads my mind was thinking...

i'm not lonely as u think...

cus i got a man who owes giv me a support...

i love him...

ahahaha...

no,i'm not gay...

==!!!

n now i'm searching english class...

where to study???

my english sucks...

i wana improve...so tht i can write better words here...

any1 know???

n my car is goin to work shop tis wednesday...miss my car alotzzzz

x)

bubye...

No comments: